Pages

12/15/2011

BEST Songs of the Week!!


HELLO DOLLS!
Es Jueves y falta muy poco para navidad, todas ya tendran su outfit para la cena, verdad? NO? No se preocupen pronto hare un articulo =D
Hoy les traigo las canciones que màs me gustaron en la semana... =D
Espero que a ustedes tambien les guste =)

It's Thursday and is very close to Christmas, and all will have their outfit for dinner, right? NO? Do not worry I will make an article soon = D
Today I bring the songs that I like most in the week ... = D
I hope you like it too =)





Simple Things
Me encanta! I love it!
"It's a beautiful morning
Beautiful morning
Dressed up in summer and tied with a bow
Let's be courageous and face tiny dangers
Let's climb those fences
With signs that say don't
Beautiful man I'm a beautiful woman
Find simple pleasures wherever we go
It's the simple things
That make us feel at home"




Like A Star
El lunes fue el cumpleaños de mi hermana mayor y durante las cena, su esposo saco una guitarra y le canto esta hermosa cancion, èl es muy romantico!
Esta cancion es una de mis favoritas.

Monday was the birthday of my sister and during dinner, her husband took out a guitar and sang this beautiful song, very romantic!
This song is one of my favorites.




My love
No puede faltar mi cancion favorita del soundtrack de Eclipse =)
You can't miss my favorite song on the soundtrack of Eclipse =)

Much LOVE, Bells!!! <3
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment